Simply put, substance use prevention is the idea of empowering teens to stay substance free until adulthood. We do this through supporting you while you find your passions, encouraging you to hold leadership positions, and encouraging you to belong to something bigger than yourself!
This isn’t your typical “don't do drugs” speech. We believe you, as a teen, have all the skills you need to make healthy choices. Our programs believe in the power of fun, and conversation. Instead of adults coming in and telling you what to do, teens work together to gain new knowledge and friends who encourage them to be their best selves.
Join your school’s iDFY chapter! If your school doesn't currently have an iDFY chapter, fill out the below form and we will reach out to you to see how we can support you!
Come to Idaho Youth Summit! Idaho Youth Summit is a four day long camp style conference held on lake Coeur d’Alene! Idaho Youth Summit is an experience like no other. From the time you arrive to the moment you leave, you will be surrounded by teens who want to know the true you and adults who want to support you. Not to mention the amazing activities like rock climbing, a cruise on the lake, and talent show.
Check out these resources:
- My Life My Quit - Quit vaping, smoking, or chewing for youth up to ages 18 through phone, chat, or text at mylifemyquit.com.
- Pregnancy Program - Receive up to $65 for participation in an expanded 10-call program
- American Indian Program - Speak with Native American coaches with sacred tobacco knowledge
- Chronic Disease Program - Learn how quitting can help manage chronic conditions, like disease, diabetes and high blood pressure
- Behavioral Health Program - Receive compassionate and intensive support for those experiencing depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, ADHD, PTSD, and/or substance use disorder.